1. A sticker can indicate to your kids where to stay while in the parking lot. No wandering off!
2. Shower caddies make for mess free eating in the car.
3. Glue on the bottom of shoes will help prevent your children from slipping.
4. Prepare a wallet with things to occupy your children, such as pens and colored paper.
5. Camera bags have the perfect compartments to double as diaper bags.
6. Instead of damaging your home with nails, use a ziptie to secure baby gates to the banister.
7. Use a shoe caddy to hold snacks and activities during long car rides.
8. Give them temporary tattoos in case they get lost during an outing.
9. Old lotion bottles can be used as faucet extenders until the little tykes aren’t so little anymore.
10. A cut pool noodle will prevent little fingers from getting slammed in doors.
11. If you’re super careful, a big cardboard box can be re-purposed into a stair slide.
12. Better yet, keep two tummies full at the same time by heating multiple bowls at once in your microwave.
13. A cupcake holder around a popsicle stick will keep little hands from getting sticky on hot days.
14. Use an old DVD case to store paper and colored pencils for an on-the-road easel.
15. If you’re afraid of them falling out at night, create a barrier by putting a pool noodle under a fitted sheet.
16. Splinters can be so painful. This will make it better.
17. To give a more effective time-out, fill a bottle up 3/4 with water, then add a bottle of glitter glue and some ultra-fine glitter. Flip the bottle, and when the glitter settles, the time-out is over.
18. A lint roller picks up glitter (and just about anything else) like a charm!
19. And when they grow up, teach them how to be resourceful.