1. Keep pacifiers sanitary by storing them in plastic cups when on the go.
2. Cut a hole in a pacifier and stick a dropper in it to make taking medicine slightly less traumatizing.
3. To clean up pesky vomit stains, wipe up the excess and then spread a paste of baking soda and water over the remaining ick. Let it dry until it takes on a powdery consistency and then vacuum it right up.
4. Worried when the baby coughs all night. Here’s how to alleviate that:
5. A mix of dish soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda will get out food stains.
6. Inflatable pools can make a large and safe play area.
7. Put a sheet over a crib when outside to keep mosquitoes out.
8. A baby shower cap will make bath time tear-free.
9. Use a laundry basket to keep bath toys from floating away.